Happy Winter 2014 and 2015!
Some welcome news…
OPEN MIC IS BACK!
Come in and perform on Thursdays at 8pm and start on your road to fame and fortune :)
Our expanded menu has really taken off and we appreciate all of your feedback as we build our new burrito and taco station behind the bar! All of our food is made fresh at Molten and we’ll be expanding our menu more and more in the next few months.
For our fresh roasted coffee lovers… we’ll be getting a big shipment of green coffee this month with some new varieties and moving more towards offering even more fair trade/organics!
This year also marked our lucky 11 year anniversary! With a little nostalgia I pulled the original mission statement and business plan for Molten Java.
To create a community focused environment that:
– serves the highest quality, on-premises, roasted coffee
– serves fresh food and desserts made in-store and from local sources
– provides a safe and accepting environment for all members of our local community and beyond
– supports the arts in all forms by providing performance and exhibition space with a focus on giving new artists a forum for their work.
-work in conjunction with community organizations to expand Molten Java’s dedication to supporting the arts and all local events.
I hope that I have, at least, made a small impact and plan on continuing to uphold and improve upon that original mission!
and finally…Still In the works for the web site:
- an easy to access and view calendar of events
– online specials and shopping
– customer comment and contact board
– employee blog links- local and community links
– and more
Thanks for 11 great years!
213 Greenwood Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801