It’s been a beautiful fall this year and we’re having a great time at Molten!
Our winter hours begin in November this year so…
DanJam on Tuesdays will be 6-8
Open Mic on Thursdays will be 7-9
All nightly music will be 7-9
We’re trying out a new “last call” policy for evenings at Molten. Last call will be a half hour before close so you can have more time to hang out!
This year also marks our 12 year anniversary! With a little nostalgia I pulled the original mission statement and business plan for Molten Java.
To create a community focused environment that:
– serves the highest quality, on-premises, roasted coffee
– serves fresh food and desserts made in-store and from local sources
– provides a safe and accepting environment for all members of our local community and beyond
– supports the arts in all forms by providing performance and exhibition space with a focus on giving new artists a forum for their work.
-work in conjunction with community organizations to expand Molten Java’s dedication to supporting the arts and all local events.
I hope that I have, at least, made a small impact and plan on continuing to uphold and improve upon that original mission!
and finally…Still In the works for the web site:
– an easy to access and view calendar of events
– online specials and shopping
– customer comment and contact board
– employee blog links- local and community links
– and more
Thanks for 12 great years!
213 Greenwood Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801