Order Ahead HERE!
Please see our fb page for all Coronavirus updates!
Updated hours are listed below.
Molten Java is a community centered coffee house, cafe, art gallery and music venue located in Bethel CT. We strive to create a home away from home and meeting place for our community and beyond and provide a venue for artists and musicians to share their talents.
Did I mention we roast all of our own coffee? Yeah, we do!
With a little nostalgia after 17+ years, I pulled the original mission statement and business plan for Molten Java.
To create a community focused environment that:
– serves the highest quality, on-premises, roasted coffee
– serves fresh food and desserts made in-store and from local sources
– provides a safe and accepting environment for all members of our local community and beyond
– supports the arts in all forms by providing performance and exhibition space with a focus on giving new artists a forum for their work.
-work in conjunction with community organizations to expand Molten Java’s dedication to supporting the arts and all local events.
I hope that I have, at least, made a small impact and plan on continuing to uphold and improve upon that original mission!
and finally…Still In the works for the web site:
– an easy to access and view calendar of events
– online specials and shopping
– customer comment and contact board
– employee blog links- local and community links
– and more
Thanks for 17 great years!
213 Greenwood Avenue
Bethel, CT 06801